Download free Business Continuity Planning Audit Checklist. This Checklist based on ISO27001/ISO27002 standard which recommends that the business continuity planning process should ensure that:
- There is a clear description (signed off by the board) of the circumstances in which the procedure is to be carried out.
- There is a clear description (signed off by the board) of what constitutes the maximum acceptable level of loss of information or services, and this criterion should drive all activity.
Download free IT Security Assessment Report. This IT Security Assessment Report covering detail vulnerabilities activities in area Network security, system security, application security, operational security up to physical security
A four-stage vulnerability management system should be developed. It should ensure that vulnerabilities are identified, that a decision is made as to how to react to those vulnerabilities, that there is careful testing prior to patching and that actions are tracked so that success (or otherwise) can be monitored. This system should:
Download free Data communication control audit checklist such as:
1. Is a unique hardwired ID code, requiring no human intervention for its use, incorporated into each workstation device (PC, laptop, personal digital assistant [PDA], etc.)?
2. Is this ID code checked and validated by the computer to ensure that no unauthorized workstations are used?
3. Does the communications system avoid the general switchboard to reduce the data transmission error rate and the chance of wiretapping?
Oracle Database is one of most powerful database in the world. Almost very secure, very stable but it doesnt mean that Oracle Database is 100% free from security threat. Below checklist of Oracle Security Audit that can be used as part of daily security monitoring, comply to ISO17799 or ISO27001 regarding IT security configuration. You can rely on this Security Checklist for your better Oracle Database Configuration.
This security audit checklist could be used for almost all Oracle Database version, from Oracle8, Oracle8i, Oracle9i