Download Free Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 4.0 is an integrated planning toolkit that has ability to:
- Identify what servers, workstations, and network devices are in their IT environment.
- Discover all computers within Active Directory and workgroup environments.
- Hardware and device inventory, hardware compatibility analysis,
The latest version adding new capability such as:
- Windows 7 Hardware and Device Compatibility Assessment
This IT Audit Plan Templates cover samples IT audit scope engagement which also added latest information about Risk Level, Cycle and Number of Days Allocated. Some of the activity such as:
- Penetration Test Coordination
- Procurement Application Follow-up
- ERP Application & General Controls
- Facility 3: HR/Payroll Application
- Employee Benefits Apps (Outsource)
Download Free IT Change Management Audit Templates
1. Identify strengths and weaknesses relating to development, acquisition, and maintenance activities, through a review of:
Prior reports of examination;
Internal and external audits;
Regulatory, audit, and security reports from key service providers;
Network topology maps; and
Résumés of technology managers.
Download Free Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Testing Plan and Maintenance Template
Basically the BCP Testing and Maintenance Process consist of four basic step which are:
1 Design the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) testing.
- Document the objective(s) and scope and of the BCP testing,
- Identify participants,
- Identify the test facilitator(s),
- Develop the BCP testing,
Download Free Complete Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Audit Checklist
- Determine examination scope and objectives for reviewing the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) program.
- Determine the existence of an appropriate enterprisewide Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
- Determine the quality of Business Continuity Plan (BCP) oversight and support provided by the board of directors and senior management.
- Determine whether an adequate Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and risk assessment have been completed.