Download Free Contingency and Emergency Planning and Disaster Recovery Program (CEP-DR) Planning Checklist
State the reason for the plan and its objective. This should be specific enough that it is clear to all that read it why it has been written.
State the scope and applicability of the plan. Does it include all systems, all locations, subcontractors?
State the priorities, the support promised, and the incidents to be included and excluded. For example, if your area does not have typhoons, will you assume that typhoons, as a potential disaster threat, will not be considered?
Download Free Security Awareness and Training Checklist
- Do all managers (from the top down) voice a corporate commitment to security?
- Do they back up that commitment with funding for security training?
- Is there a mandatory training program for system administrators?
- Does that training program include details on configuring and supporting security?
- Do security training policies exist?
Download Free ISO 27001 Wireless LAN Security Checklist
This checklist consist more than 50 Wireless Network Security Controls that cover from Management, Technical and Operational side. Download the checklist for more detail controls:
1. Develop an agency security policy that addresses the use of wireless technology, including 802.11.
2. Ensure that users on the network are fully trained in computer security awareness and the risks associated with wireless technology.
3. Perform a risk assessment to understand the value of the assets in the agency that need protection.
4. Ensure that the client NIC and AP support firmware upgrade so that security patches may be deployed as they become available (prior to purchase).
5. Perform comprehensive security assessments at regular and random intervals (including validating that rogue APs do not exist in the 802.11 WLAN) to fully understand the wireless network security posture.
1. Understand and make sure that all default parameters are changed.
Download free ISO 27001 Media Handling and Protection Audit Policy and Procedures
- The organization develops and documents media protection policy and procedures;
- The organization disseminates media protection policy and procedures to appropriate elements within the organization;
- Responsible parties within the organization periodically review media protection policy and procedures; and
- The organization updates media protection policy and procedures when organizational review indicates updates are required.
- Is the number of passwords that users have to memorize reduced?
- Can the user authenticate without performing additional steps?
- Is the number of authentications that users have to perform reduced?