Download Free Non Profit Organization Business Continuity Plan
The following is a Sample disaster recovery plan. Please note that this plan is provided to generate ideas only on the creation of an organization's plan. It is not intended to be a complete work. Plans can be developed using many different formats this represents just one. Additionally, not every recovery function is represented and not every plan component is presented.
Download Free Sharepoint Files Databases Disaster Recovery Plan
The SharePoint Database
All information in all SharePoint sites is stored in the SQL database, including data, configurations, and customizations. SharePoint will use the types of databases in the following table, depending on whether you are using MOSS or WSS.
Content Databases (MOSS and WSS): All documents, news, links, contacts, calendars, and so on.All Web Parts and their settings.All customization of sites done with SharePoint Designer.
Config Database (MOSS and WSS): All team site names and their configuration properties.All site collections.All portal sites, including portal areas.All general configuration settings of the SharePoint server.
Download Free SAS 70 IT Control Objectives Toolkit. This Statement Auditing Standards (SAS) no 70 contain samples of Program Change Control, Access Control and Computer Operation Control Objectives as described below:
Program Change Control
- Ensure that production environment changes are approved by management prior to implementation in accordance with documented policies and procedures.
- Ensure that necessary modifications to the existing production environment are implemented within the timeframes required by documented policies and procedures.
- Ensure that modifications to the production environment are tested prior to implementation and function consistent with documented policies and procedures.
- Are all the inputs to the system specified including their source, accuracy, range of values, and frequency?
- Are all the outputs from the system specified including their destination, accuracy, range of values, frequency, and format?
- Are all the report formats specified?
- Are all the external hardware and software interfaces specified?
- Are all the communication interfaces specified including handshaking, error checking, and communication protocols?
- Is the expected response time, from the user’s point of view, specified for all necessary operations?
- Are other timing considerations specified, such as processing time, data transfer, and system throughput?
- Are all the tasks the user wants to perform specified?
- Does each task specify the data used in the task and data resulting from the task?
- Is the level of security specified?
Download Free Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS Visa) Incident Report Template
I. Executive Summary
a. Include overview of the incident
b. Include Risk Level (High, Medium, Low)
c. Determine if compromise has been contained
III. Initial Analysis