Financial institutions need to be prepared to resume operations as quickly and efficiently as possible after a disaster or other adverse incident. In an Internet environment, these threats may include the loss of Internet access by the institution or loss of access to the institution via the Internet by its customers.
The contingency plan should cover the following areas:
- Define the roles and responsibilities for each team member in the event of a problem situation.
- Identify the risks posed by each system deployed.
- Detail strategies and procedures for recovery.
Download Free Wireless Network Communication Security Policy
The purpose of this policy is to secure and protect the information assets owned by
This policy specifies the conditions that wireless infrastructure devices must satisfy to connect to
FISMA is the US Government Federal Information Security Management Act. It was passed by congress and signed into law in December of 2002 as part of the E-Government Act in order to address the issue of the information security of all US Government agencies. The US Government agency NIST, the National Institute of Standards and Technology, provides a framework to aid agencies in implementing the programs for compliance with FISMA in the form of several standards, requirements, guidelines and recommendations documents.
Download free ISO 27001 Media Handling and Protection Audit Policy and Procedures
- The organization develops and documents media protection policy and procedures;
- The organization disseminates media protection policy and procedures to appropriate elements within the organization;
- Responsible parties within the organization periodically review media protection policy and procedures; and
- The organization updates media protection policy and procedures when organizational review indicates updates are required.
Download Free Security Intruder Detection Checklist. This security checklist could be used to manage intrusion or any others unauthorized activities within the system. This checklist cover basic security activity that should be monitored during intrusion and detection process. This also could be used as part of Intrustion Prevention System (IPS) and Intrustion Detection System (IDS).