Download Free Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Testing Plan and Maintenance Template
Basically the BCP Testing and Maintenance Process consist of four basic step which are:
1 Design the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) testing.
- Document the objective(s) and scope and of the BCP testing,
- Identify participants,
- Identify the test facilitator(s),
- Develop the BCP testing,
Download Free Complete Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Audit Checklist
- Determine examination scope and objectives for reviewing the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) program.
- Determine the existence of an appropriate enterprisewide Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
- Determine the quality of Business Continuity Plan (BCP) oversight and support provided by the board of directors and senior management.
- Determine whether an adequate Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and risk assessment have been completed.
Download Free Security Awareness and Training Checklist
- Do all managers (from the top down) voice a corporate commitment to security?
- Do they back up that commitment with funding for security training?
- Is there a mandatory training program for system administrators?
- Does that training program include details on configuring and supporting security?
- Do security training policies exist?
Download Free ISO 27001 Wireless LAN Security Checklist
This checklist consist more than 50 Wireless Network Security Controls that cover from Management, Technical and Operational side. Download the checklist for more detail controls:
1. Develop an agency security policy that addresses the use of wireless technology, including 802.11.
2. Ensure that users on the network are fully trained in computer security awareness and the risks associated with wireless technology.
3. Perform a risk assessment to understand the value of the assets in the agency that need protection.
4. Ensure that the client NIC and AP support firmware upgrade so that security patches may be deployed as they become available (prior to purchase).
5. Perform comprehensive security assessments at regular and random intervals (including validating that rogue APs do not exist in the 802.11 WLAN) to fully understand the wireless network security posture.
1. Understand and make sure that all default parameters are changed.
Download free ISO 27001 Media Handling and Protection Audit Policy and Procedures
- The organization develops and documents media protection policy and procedures;
- The organization disseminates media protection policy and procedures to appropriate elements within the organization;
- Responsible parties within the organization periodically review media protection policy and procedures; and
- The organization updates media protection policy and procedures when organizational review indicates updates are required.