Download Free Security Awareness and Training Checklist
- Do all managers (from the top down) voice a corporate commitment to security?
- Do they back up that commitment with funding for security training?
- Is there a mandatory training program for system administrators?
- Does that training program include details on configuring and supporting security?
- Do security training policies exist?
1. Nature and role of private security officers
a. Security awareness
i. Private security officers and the criminal justice system
ii. Information sharing
iii. Crime and loss prevention
b. Legal aspects of private security
i. Evidence and evidence handling
ii. Use of force and force continuum
iii. Court testimony
iv. Incident scene preservation
v. Equal Employment Opportunity and diversity
vi. State and local laws
c. Security officer conduct
iii. Professional image